Monday, June 30, 2008

Tragedy strikes the Reeves home

This weekend something terrible happened. At least, right now I think it's terrible. Most people will think it is wonderful and be excited for us. But for now, it is truly a tragedy.

Joseph learned to roll all the way over. Now he can roll his little self all over the living room (or any other room for that matter). The problem with this is that there is no room for him to roll over. With our house still being in chaos and that not being remedied until we have it all finished and can put things away in rooms that are now torn up, we have no place that he can play and not get into everything.
I know that soon he will be crawling and things will be even more dangerous. But until Josh is really making money at his job, he can't take much time to fix up the house. So I basically need to stand over Joseph making sure he doesn't get into anything.

In reality I am very excited that he is growing and learning. It is a little sad that I am losing my baby and he is becoming a little boy, but it is fun to see him grow and see his confidence in his abilities grow.

So my parents are in Finland now. It's weird to think that they are on the other side of the world. The odd thing is that they are closer to me now than they were when I was on my mission. But they seem farther away. Odd.
It was so neat last week to watch them get set apart. I know that the Lord will bless us all for their service. It's amazing to see how He loves us and blesses us when we work together as a family.

No comments: