Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Life keeps on moving

I can't believe how much stuff we need to do to this house. Every day it seems like something else comes up. Although, I did decide which stove I want. (Maytag at Lowes) we just need to decide if we are going to pick it up or if we want them to deliver.



Joseph gets cuter and cuter every day. I actually got him to smile for the camera today. And that's a big thing for him. He's so much fun. Yesterday Josh and I were talking and I was holding Joseph. All of a sudden out of nowhere he just lets out a great big guffaw. It was hilarious. Josh and I started laughing and almost forgot what we were talking about.
Joseph has started eating cereal. He doesn't really eat, he basically just slurps it off the spoon. He does a good job but it ends up all over his face and clothes. Who ever invented bibs was a genius. It is fun to watch him eat. He spends most of the time trying to stuff his hands and his bib and his burp cloth into his mouth. He just looks like a little man.

Joseph laughs at the funniest things. I was just washing his hands and he found that hilarious. Sorry the camera work is so bad but I was washing his hands. I know I probably spend way too much time talking about him. But that's what happens when you go from spending 35 hours a week with dozens of people and work with the public to spending all you time at home with a little baby who can't carry on an adult conversation.

No comments: