Saturday, June 7, 2008

Joseph is growing up

Joseph is getting to be so grown up. He first rolled over a couple weeks ago. But now he is an expert at it. The last two days every time I set him down, he ends up on his tummy. They say that babies usually roll from tummy to back, but he hasn't figured that one out yet. It's back to tummy all the way. The only problem is that he gets frustrated after spending some time on his tummy and can't figure out how to remedy that problem.

This picture is actually of him sleeping. I walked into the bedroom and he started grunting and I thought he was trying to wake up. But he was just trying to roll over, in his sleep. That's how involved in rolling he has become. The best was once he got on his tummy, he buried his face in the mattress.
Here he is trying to eat his burp cloth. It's so fun to see him grow up. I love watching him figure out the world around him. It's also fun to see him playing with his daddy. This morning they were howling at each other. Josh would howl like a wolf and then Joseph would copy him. They are so cute together. My cute little men.

It's fun to watch as our house comes together. We still have a lot of work, but it is nice to see some things become more organized. I just hope we can have Joseph in his own room by the end of the summer. This is our kitchen right now. That empty yellow spot is where the stove will go. I need to decide what stove I want. It is only set up for gas. Any one have any suggestions?

No comments: