Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary

So today is Josh's and mine 5 anniversary. In some ways I can't believe we are already at 5 years and in other ways, it feels like we've been married a lot longer than that.

Tomorrow we have a hot date of dinner and a movie. It's my turn to plan this year (I have the odds he has the evens). My initial plan was to go snowshoeing during the day, then have dinner, and finish it all up at Crystal Hot Springs. Well, with my fall a couple weeks ago and all the avalanches they've had lately, I figured that wasn't a good idea. Then the whole pregnant thing makes going to the Hot Springs not a good idea. So we did a lot of last minute modification. But I really don't care what we do, as long as we are together. And we get to go out and leave Joseph with a babysitter. Not something that happens very often. Very excited about that.

I love being married to Josh. Sure, we have our moments, but I think every married couple does. But he really is my best friend. He's the only man I know who will keep the kitchen spotless and cook so I don't have to be around food any more than I have to (sure way to kick off the morning sickness). He is truly a blessing in my life.

1 comment:

REBYRYAN said...

Congratulations on five years and on the upcoming baby!!

Rebecca