Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jennifer = accident waiting to happen

So my body has just recently gotten over falling off a chair and almost breaking my ribs. My breastbone finally stopped hurting every time I put pressure on it.

I celebrated too soon.

Yesterday we had Julie de Azevedo come do a workshop for our stake (so good). On the way to the stakehouse (1 block away) I slipped and landed hard on my tailbone. I have hardly been able to walk. I can't stand up or sit down. Luckily Josh has been around to clean the house and make food for Joseph and I. I hope this doesn't hurt for too long, because being laid up is not helping anyone around here. Maybe I should just not go anywhere or climb on anything.

On another note, today in church the family that sat behind us has a little girl about 6 months younger than Joseph. She had a bag of chex snack mix and was sharing it with Joseph. Every time he tried to get her attention he'd say "baby, baby" I kept trying to explain to him that they are almost the same age and she is not a baby. Silly kids.

1 comment:

Bowen Family said...

Hey! It's great to find you too!! I'm sorry to hear about your tailbone - those hurt! It's funny because we had Julie De Azevedo come and talk with our RS a couple of weeks ago too! She's great!