Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you know HIM?

So today our Young Women lesson was on coming to know our Savior. We talked about people we know (famous people etc) and people we really KNOW. I thought a lot about how well I know my Savior. I know there are times in my life I've been closer to Him than I am now (mission for one) but there are also times I've been farther away from Him than I am now. I hope I can teach Joseph (and any siblings he may get) how to come to know his Savior.

It's quite a daunting task for a mother. But I know I'm up to it.

On another (yet totally similar) note. About a week ago I was in the kitchen getting breakfast for Joseph. I looked out the window and the world looked all white (I know, I know. There's snow on the ground). The trees were all covered in thick frost and the fog of the morning was just breaking. The sun was shining through the trees and it truly was a beautiful sight.




I know Christ lives and loves us. Why else would he bless us with something so beautiful?

No comments: