Saturday, January 1, 2011

On to the Finnish

Here we are in a new year. It’s so exciting to make new resolutions. But that is not what I’m here to talk about. We are down to six months before Mom and Dad get home. Here is Joseph showing how excited he is at how little time is left until he can hug Grandma and Grandpa. He really is excited he’s just talking in the pic, so don’t take the look on his face to mean anything.


I can't believe how short this is (or how big Joseph is). The first pic of this had Joseph as a four month old and the chain had over 150 links to it. Now he's big enough to hold it and it's little enough that it's not difficult. 26 weeks left.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

3 comments:

Bowen Family said...

I'm so excited for you! It will be wonderful to have your sweet mom and dad back! They are great!

Ryan Cowley said...

YAY! I love your chain idea. That is so cute!

Rachel said...

Your parents ward now meets in my building! I can't believe they will be home so quickly. How fast time passes! I will probably begin to see them around later this year :)