Tuesday, August 5, 2008

osh and I started teaching the 11/12 year olds in primary. It is fun to be teaching children who can concentrate for more than 4 seconds. It's also fun to be in there with Josh and Joseph. We have about 20 kids in our class if every one comes. It's a fun class.

Joseph is learning new things.



Here he is with his favorite past time, eating his toy box.


Here he realizes that he's been found out.


Here he's wedged himself between his bouncy seat and his toy box. He's not a happy camper.

Here he's playing with mommy in the laundry basket (no mommy is not in the basket)
This is my favorite. He has learned to scoot himself with his arms and feet. No longer does he roll or lunge he's actually doing a bit of an army crawl.


He is so much fun to be around. He makes fun little noises and at times fun big noises. He sure keeps me on my toes.

1 comment:

ZB said...

What a cutie. I love that his toy box is really "a Box"...they grow up way to fast.