Sunday, June 6, 2010

Trip to Cali part 1

So over Memorial Day weekend we went to visit Josh's brother and sister-in-law in California. They live in the Sacramento area with their two kids. We had a blast. We did so many fun things. San Francisco Bay, Ghirardelli Square, Jelly Belly Factory, Sacramento Temple, the zoo, and aquarium, and a train ride. Plus Josh went white water rafting with his brother and I went Outlet mall shopping with Merna (Josh's sister-in-law).
Joseph got to play with a little cousin (eight months younger than him) and it was an all around relaxing and enjoyable visit. I have pictures to put up (not as many as I would like, kept forgetting the camera) and I hope to do that tomorrow. It's always nice to spend time with family and go new places.

I also need to put up pics of my garden. It's thriving (in spite of the weeds that are trying to make a comeback). Hopefully I'll get everything up tomorrow. In the meantime enjoy this (or enjoy not being in this).

No comments: