Friday, April 23, 2010

Crochet Projects

So I had a ton of yarn left over from the afghans I made for Christmas (thanks so much to my neighbors for the 5 bags of yarn). I found a website for yarn that also has knit and crochet patterns. I don't knit, but I love crochet. This site has oodles of free patterns and they are really cool. Not sweaters that only grandmother's would love, but stuff for kids, teens, adults and the home. So I've been doing quite a few projects lately.

First, I have these flowers I did for my sister in law. She has a crocheted hat she wears and now she has different flowers to match her outfits. They are so easy. I think I did them all in two nights.

Then I have these placemats. Their not quite done. I need to put a fringe along the edges. But those were fun. And a very simple stitch.


Lastly, I'm working on a bag. I'm not quite done yet, but I'm excited to see the finished project.

My sister has asked for some wrist warmers. I can't wait to see how those turn out. Stay tuned for more pics of other projects.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

EEEEEE!!!!! I LOVE those flowers! They turned out so CUTE!!!!!
P.S. I need to call you....